JMN is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst in the Miami, Florida area! The Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for providing first level support to users of various desktop applications such as Microsoft. Ability to multi-task and support high level of trouble shooting user issues via telephone and remote applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures.
- Basic technical understanding of Wi Fi networks, switches and routers.
- Perform remote, on-site or in-house servicing and/or repair of company products/services.
- Reliable transportation as needed to move between sites throughout the day as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years related work experience.
- Must have valid driver's license; three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- One year technical support experience
- One year customer service experience
- This is a driving position- must use own vehicle and pass motor vehicle check
J.M. Neil is an EOE, M/F/V/D