Kansas City, MO
Diamond Club Runners will assist servers or suites staff in getting food/drinks to guests in a timely manner during the Kansas City Royals games. Other responsibilities may be to assist in setting up or working catering events during games.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expedite orders asked for by guests or management.
- Clean spills and display adequate wet floor signage to prevent injuries.
- Assist in all customer needs and ensure guests' 100% satisfaction every time.
- Assist co-workers with disposal and re-stocking inventory.
- Run food/beverage to guests at their tables or in suites.
- Assist with other set ups as necessary.
- Assist with deliveries on non-game days.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a knowledge of advanced mixed drink recipes and restaurant point of sales computer systems.
- Must be TIPS or TEAM certified (will train). Valid KCMO alcohol licence and KCMO Health Handlers Food Card. Experience preferred, however not required.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with emphasis on customer service, basic math and counting skills
- Able to pour mixed drinks and draft beer.
- Able to reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, walk up and down stairs and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
J.M. Neil is an EOE, M/F/V/D