ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to the Command Chaplin of Head
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration for the Catholic and Protestant musical program
- Accomplish administrative requirements in a timely fashion
- Be neat and clean, well groomed and in appropriate clothing when in public areas
- You will provide services at the Chapel. Specifically, using the chapel equipment
- Musical direction for both Protestant and Roman Catholic worship services
- Be present for the rendition of music required during worship services. This will include : prelude music, calls to worship, congregational singing, Offertories, postludes, and other music as required by the respective Chaplin
- You will also be required to assist with planning for musical support of the worship services including written requests for securing musical equipment, musical scores, supplies, and other required material to the chapel office
- Must be able to sight read music and direct other musicians and vocalist in four-part musical scores.
- Must have a strong religious background, an impeccable reputation, and amendable personal habits
- Must have a positive personality and pleasant demeanor when interfacing with chapel staff, visitors, military personnel, parishioners, and others
- Must also submit and satisfy a criminal background check performed by installation security
Fore more information, Contact us today!
J.M. Neil is an EOE, M/F/V/D