If you are interested in having a significant role in executing exciting initiatives within emerging E-commerce marketplaces, this job is for you!
Searching for an entrepreneurial spirit who loves new & emerging ecommerce technologies. Join an ecommerce team growing by double digits for the last 4 years running!
Engage with our team as we launch two brand new ecommerce websites in 2017. Applicants will assist in designing new user experiences, user interfaces, marketing programs, & cross platform marketing strategies. This role will interface with multiple retail web properties daily while analyzing the success of the programs in place. Get a chance to see your recommendations executed and be a part of every marketing program here.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programs, etc)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context
- Experience using technology suites like Excel, Access. Photoshop a plus!
- Computer savvy and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers plugins, basic HTML & CSS, data files)
- Familiar with data management, product data feeds, & data cleaning an analysis
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics a must
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Assist with maintaining and updating the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them Website Duties:
- Update product information and content on the website
- Implement promotions through integrated CMS (Content Management Systems)
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong background in website design and Internet marketing required, prefer certificates in search engine marketing, affiliate marketing or HTML coding
- 3-5 Years progressive experience e-commerce and managing websites; including management of Pay per click programs Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have good typing and computer skills including a strong proficiency of Microsoft Office software: Proficient in Word & Excel, ERP Systems, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft Search Marketing, Google Webmaster Tools, Familiarity with toolsets present within SEM RUSH, SEO MOZ or Equivalent SEO Tool Sets
- Kansas City, MO
- E-Commerce: 3 years
JMNeil is an EOE, AA, M/F/D/V