Overland Park, KS
J.M. Neil is currently seeking a Senior Developer who performs complex analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent. Post graduate degree desired. 4-6 years experience in software development
Other Skills included:
- Experience of 5+years, with 3+ years of proven AEM(6.x) platform development with references; examples to show highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to relay and gain acceptance of complex technical AEM-based solutions to all types of internal audiences.
- Expertise in AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the AEM platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, and the AEM development and AEM deployment process.
- Deep understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, workflows, widgets, of large-scale web projects.
- Significant hands-on solution architecture experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and un-publishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
J.M. Neil & Assoc., Inc. is an EOE, AA, M/F/D/V