J.M. Neil & Associates is seeking a exceptional Front End Web Developer for an international leader unique in their industry. Successful professional will join a company inspired by innovation in the global marketplace with renowned recognition. The Front End Web Developer will be a key player in the digital launch of the company’s unique and proprietary business designs and be responsible for managing the Ecommerce websites. If you are detailed-oriented, adept in verbal and written communications, with a passion for your work and desire to make an impact with a talented team, this is the one for you!
Offering an excellent compensation package.
- Coding/building, testing and implementing new features and applications for the site.
- Execute usability experiments and A/B testing experiments utilizing tools inherent to Ecommerce platform.
- Assist in developing QA test scripts for day-to-day and project implementations.
- Ensure appropriate Google Analytics tags are implemented on the site and marketing campaign assets are properly tagged.
- Assist with executing special projects and identifying business requirements.
- Work closely with the Director of Ecommerce Operations to identify process gaps, necessary execution details, and realistic deliverables for seasonal, promotional and ad hoc production schedules.
- Work in close collaboration with the internal design team in order to execute the creative vision online.
- Work with cross-functional departments and vendors to execute site enhancements.
- Play an important role during site upgrades/reimplementations.
- Relevant degree required – Associate’s or Bachelor’s.
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience in an Ecommerce environment, preferably omnichannel retail.
- Fluent with Responsive design and responsive coding.
- Experience with a major Ecommerce platform and content administration systems. MarketLive/Kibo exposure a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Results-driven approach, with track record of consistently meeting project timelines and overcoming obstacles, and a strong desire to drive systematic, optimized outcomes through testing.
- Experience designing and delivering high-performance UX and UI.
- Strong design sense, including an understanding of typography and layout.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a small team environment.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
J.M. Neil is an EOE, AA, M/F/D/V