Overland Park, KS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The circuit provisioner will perform research functions related to the following activities: audit access data reports, billing records, circuit information, and inventory systems supporting Wireless and Wireline optimization activities.
- Circuit Provisioner is responsible for ordering and reporting of all Telco infrastructure circuits through the use of TBS and Business Objects.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all Telco TBS data.
- Represent The TAG (Telco Administration Group) on weekly calls with internal customers and outside vendors.
- Provisioner will have access to multiple internal systems and vendor inventories or inventory systems.
- Provisioner will be expected to communicate with internal and external stakeholders to determine circuit information and proper access billing.
- Upon completion of research, the provisioner will update system of record and/or reports.
- Candidates must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year working experience.
- NRM,FMS,BAM system knowledge required
- Excel proficiency
- No work outside the office
Core office hours are 8am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday
J.M. Neil is an EOE, M/F/V/D