Exciting Opportunity for an EHS Specialist in Richmond, MO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Forward/future looking candidate
- PSM (Process Safety Management) is needed*Would like to move towards ISO14,000
- Hands on and the EHS candidate will be in an environment that’s pretty open, in terms of visibility of the projects worked.
- EHS Compliance Specialist is directly responsible for developing, instituting, and overseeing all aspects of Environmental, Health, and Safety Compliance to assure the highest possible degree of safety for employees.
- Reporting and documentation of all required submittals to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), Missouri Department of Natural Resources (MDNR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), as well as all other local, federal, and global organizations in respect to the facility.
- In charge of updated and maintaining all plans required at the facility, including but not limited to: Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Emergency Response Plan, Compressed Gas Plan, Contingency Plans, Hazard Communication Program, Security Plans, etc. Participate and help conduct Safety Committee meetings.
- Responsible for the overall administration of the workers' compensation program.Direct environmental compliance programs related to hazardous wastes, air permitting, waterpollution control, and community right-to- know programs.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace. response training, HazWoper training and refreshers, the facility, including but not limited to: Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures, Emergency Response Plan, Compressed Gas Plan, Contingency Plans, Hazard Communication Program, Security Plans, etc.
Please send resume to email@example.com
J.M. Neil is an EOE, M/F/V/D