Exciting Career opportunity with an Expert provider of home healthcare and hospice consulting and training, including revenue cycle optimization, coding, regulatory compliance and operations with over 25 years assisting healthcare providers is seeking professionals for a full time Long Term Care Billing Specialist. Positions also available in Overland Park, KS 66202. Opportunity may be available to work remotely. Contract to Permanent and Permanent opportunity. Offering competitive wages with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement and Vacation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Submit Medicare, Medicaid, and Third Party & Commercial Insurance on a timely basis. Complete all monthly Gap bills, and review aging.
- Process monthly ancillary charges and post cash receipts by payer and patient for multiple clients.
- Assist in preparing documentation and responses for suspense review, third party audits and legal inquiries.
- Ensure that billing/collections are consistent with applicable service and regulatory standards, policies, procedures, departmental guidelines and client specifications.
- Process correspondence and telephone calls from all payers regarding claims.
- Requires strong organizational and excellent verbal/communication skills, critical thinking and ability to utilize data to drive performance improvement activities.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Experience with Matrix software a plus, as well experience in Excel
- Capable of prioritizing work flow and able to ensure deadlines are met
- Must be motivated, a team player, as well as be willing to work independently
- Critical thinking, excellent communication and problem solving skills
- High school or equivalent
J.M. Neil is an EOE /AA M/F/D/V