JMN is looking for a Network Operations Technician in Reston, Virginia. The chosen candidate must be experienced in Microsoft Office software suite, Excel and Outlook. The working hours are generally: 7am-3pm. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a growing company, contact JMN today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, analyze, monitor and resolve network problems in a timely fashion with minimal guidance from senior technicians or supervisor.
- Opening trouble tickets for various customers
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Responding to network alarms and customer emails
- Documenting/updating customer account data
- High school or equivalent
- 2 years formal electronics training or equivalent knowledge through experience
- Associates Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 2 yrs related telecommunications experience or 1 yr as NOS with satisfactory or better performance
- Industry certifications, related experience in the military and physical line or protocol experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of UNIX operating system is a plus
J.M. Neil is an EOE, M/F/V/D