Overland Park, KS
J.M. Neil & Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Network Real Estate Project Coordinator for the Chicago, IL area.
This individual will be reporting to the Network Real Estate Director or Regional Director. The Network Real Estate Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting project manager(s) and coordinating tasks and documentation for projects. The Network Real Estate Project Coordinator role may require some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages large databases, uses reporting tools and understands how it applies to project deliverables
- Facilitates and coordinates the work of one or more project teams during execution of large-scale infrastructure programs to support the Network Real Estate Director
- Develops and updates detailed schedules in a database
- Identifies and works to remove barriers to successful completion of the overall project
- Facilitates decision making processes as appropriate, serving as liaison between project managers, and mediating disagreements on approach to tasks within the overall project
- Provides timely project status updates to the Network Real Estate Director or Regional Director
- Generates customized reports and pivot tables in addition to utilizing VLookup functionality
- Tracks contracts, purchase orders, submittals and completes project close-out manuals.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Tracks all major and minor milestones associated with end-to-end deployment activities
- Bachelor Degree required
- Two - three (2-3) + years’ experience as a Project Coordinator in the wireless, telecommunications, construction, public utility or related industry
- Experience managing multiple tasks, documents, analyzing data, progress reporting, etc.
- Experience in SITERRA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong communication (verbal/written)/interpersonal skills and ability to work proactively with office and field employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, PPT and intermediate to advanced Excel experience
- Proficiency in MS Project
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the chance to join an exciting and fast-paced organization. If you are interested in working in the growing world of wireless, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
J.M. Neil is an EOE M/F/V/D