North Kansas City, MO
Rapidly growing Nationwide Data and IT Security Company involved in recycling protection for computer related assets has an urgent need for PC Technicians
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entry level PC technician.
- Will experience a Great culture and clean fun environment.
- Project roll out for 2-6 weeks with potential to go longer.
- This opportunity holds potential for growth into other projects and positions within the company
- Background in software/hardware computer repair (field and lab) and IT network system administration. Qualified for the following:
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and repairing problems of computer elements such as desktop computers, laptops and various components/peripherals of an IT network.
- Operating Systems- Win XP, 7, 8, NT, 2013, OS X and Linux-based OS
- Inventoried incoming units from customers
- Evaluated customer complaints on units (Hardware/Software)
- Repaired all parts required to satisfy complaints of customer, and covered under warranty
- Maintained documentation of the repair process of each unit assigned to myself
- Installed and repaired Hard Drives through reimaging and replacement
- Ordered all parts necessary for repairs, and determined if Main Boards required further repair.
J.M. Neil is a EOE / AA M/F/D/V