Multiple Areas across the USA!
J.M. Neil has multiple openings for Project Manager's in multiple areas. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to coach and manage multiple projects and teams.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end management of large-scale construction projects, from permitting, design and engineering to site management. The Project Manager manages teams who are responsible for managing construction at the market level. The Project Manager ensures that project scope is in line with program goals as he/she becomes the driver to ensure construction is on time and on budget. Position is based within a region, and may require some travel.
- Build a structured approach to successfully complete construction projects in the allotted time. Establish project standards
- Develop written project plans, including master schedule
- Develop project plans and manage status updates
- Communicate needs, goals and milestones to appropriate project team members, executives, and customers
- Effectively communicate project plans with all project team members, users, and other parties involved in the project
- Determine the capital resources, equipment, and tools needed to complete the project. Proactively manage scheduling issues
- Drive program issues through to resolution. Drive process improvement in the product development and delivery process
- Coordinate activities of cross-functional teams
- Concurrently manage multiple projects
- Ensure that issues are properly documented and maintained
- Manage change control procedures
- Define and maintain project scope
- 5-7+ years’ experience in wireless infrastructure or similar technology or 7 years of project management
- Have worked on at least 5 projects for the full life cycle
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop solutions
- Thorough understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred
- PMP or similar certification required
J.M. Neil is an EOE, M/F/V/D