Overland Park, KS
The System Administrator administers and configures application server clusters and web servers, as well as setting up server securities. The candidate is also required to investigate report and document exceptions for development teams. If you have a majority of the following key skills, send JMN your resume!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves problems across a portfolio of applications comprising an application system.
- Monitors, manages, reports on and maintain one or more applications to ensure application availability meets established SLAs of application users.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues and in making recommendations.
- Receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Provides technical expertise and value to implement, integrate and configure processes, applications, and scripts into an application system.
- Engages and contributes to analysis, design, test, and implementation of application functionality.
- Interacts with other groups and communicate with end-users and other stakeholders to provide timely and accurate information and status.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 or more years of experience are required.
- Have some experience building full-stack platforms and a willingness to triage trouble-tickets.
- Amazon Web Services
- General Linux experience
- Git version control
- Scripting experience (e.g. Bash, Python, etc.)
- Excited about best-practices and writing documentation
- Three years of experience utilizing the following principles:
- Configuration management
- Immutable and disposable infrastructure
- Three years of experience CIDR subnetting, access control, network topology design
- Three years of experience with Relational databases defining schemas and writing SQL views
- Three years of experience of the following:
- Understanding of Advertising terminology
- Understanding of mobile app development and distribution
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
J.M. Neil is an EOE, M/F/V/D