Advantages of JM Neil & Associates:
- 28 + years of government contracting (Federal, State and Local)
- Small Business classification
- Certified Woman Business Enterprise, Nationally and Locally (WBE) (WBENC) (NWBOC)
- Certified Minority and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (MBE/DBE) Kansas City, Mo.
- Professional, experienced staff of recruiters, contracts and financial managers
- NAICS Codes : 561311, 561312, 561330, 561320, 541513, 541519, 541614, 541612, 541611, 541512, 541219, 518210
- DUNS # 15-641-838
- Cage Code 030T4
JMN employs former corporate, state and federal government subject matter experts; supply-chain management specialists with experience in product identification and requirements identification; purchasing and supply cycle; records management; call center staffing and management; reporting; and cost analysis. JMN has a successful track record of providing business consulting and technology solutions to federal, state and local government agencies, including:
- U.S. Department of the Army
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- Stennis Space Center
- U.S. Department of the Air Force
- U.S. Marine Corps
- General Services Administration
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- National Weather Bureau
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- United States Postal Service
- Office of Strategy and Development (OSD), Office of Cuba Broadcasting
- State of Missouri
- State of Texas
- City of Kansas City, Mo.
- City of Topeka, Ks.
GSA Temporary Administrative and Professional Staffing Services (TAPS) Schedule GS-07F-0234N, 1998- 2018
J.M. Neil and Associates, Inc. (JMN) was the first agency in the Midwest to be awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule contract in 1998. JMN provides temporary clerical and professional services for federal government agencies.
GSA Logistics Worldwide Services (LogWorld) Schedule GS-10E-0275R, 2005-2020
J. M. Neil and Associates, Inc. was awarded (2005) a Logistics Worldwide Multiple Award Schedule by GSA to do business with federal agencies around the world. JMN offers supply-chain management, project management, acquisition logistics and other support services. J. M. Neil was one of the first staffing companies to be awarded the Multiple Award Schedules and was recognized by the federal government for the extensive work performed for government agencies around the country.