Hot, Hot, Hot, off the press is the Site Acquisition Manager opportunity in Atlanta, GA!
In the telecommunications industry seeking a Site Acquisition Manager opportunity? Today is your day! JMN is seeking a professional having experience in coordinating telecommunications site acquisitions and leasing activities on behalf of their organization. Do you posses strong management skills? The Site Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing a group of leasing/acquisition professionals to reach all company goals in a timely manner. Being proficient in zone codes and regulations as well as an effective communicator are major components to this opportunity.
- 5-7 years’ experience working for a wireless carrier, site acquisition firm, regulatory/governmental/external affairs consulting firm or a utility
- 5-7 years’ experience managing third-party vendors
- Experience working with engineering teams, preparing permit applications, and understanding construction documents and network construction
- Self-starter and ability to work independently yet within a team context
- Wireless industry experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
Contact JMN today and apply for the Site Acquisition Manager opportunity!