5 ways to Speed up your Job Search.
Staying proactive in your job search will eventually lead to your next opportunity. From actively updating your resume to seeking out an employment agency, these 5 tips can help.
1. APPLY ASAP. Dont wait, apply as quickly as possible. As the job demand has increased, so has your need to act promptly!
2. STAY THE COURSE. Keep on, keeping on. Continue to search, apply and attend interviews knowing that it will pay off. “Slow and steady wins the race” as stated in the tortoise and the hare.
3. RESPOND QUICKLY TO CALLS AND EMAILS. Follow up is a key component to your success. Open doors create momentum and responding in a timely fashion can thrust that into action.
4. FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP! As stated above, follow up is a key component. Showing interest and concern after an interview through a phone call or an email keeps you at the forefront.
5. REACH OUT TO A RECRUITER. From sprucing up your resume to connecting you to your next opportunity, recruiters may have the right tools for you.
Speed up your search through these 5 steps and continue the course. Keep your head held high because your next career move is on the horizon.
Check out JMN’s resources.