Exciting times for Woman Owned Small Businesses as these facts are proof-in-the-pudding that they can succeed!
JMN is Kansas City’s Leading Woman Owned Staffing Agency in Kansas City, MO for over 30 years. We employ contract associates for the most technically advanced and progressive thinking companies in today’s global business economy. As well as offering 75+ years of combined knowledge and experience in placements services. Our goals extend beyond providing quality assistance to the business community.
- There are now 11.3 million women-owned businesses in the U.S., employing nearly 9 million people and generating over $1.6 trillion in revenues.
- Women-owned businesses now comprise 38% of the business population, employ 8% of the country’s private sector workforce and contribute 4% of the nation’s business revenues.
- Since 2007, there have been 1,072 net new women-owned firms launched each and every day.
- Between 2007 and 2016, while the total number of firms increased by 9%, the number of women-owned firms increased by 45% – meaning that over this period the number of women-owned firms grew at a rate fully five times the national average.
- The number of women of color who have launched their own business has more than doubled since 2007, to nearly 5 million. They comprise fully 44% of all women-owned firms.
Check out more information on the WBENC Blog.
For more information on JMN, Contact us today!